Re: ** latest stable oracle 10G client

From: A Joshi <>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:37:01 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Nuno, Greg Rahn, Dan Norris, Guillermo.

I have a lot to read and study and consider  now. Thanks

  • On Sun, 2/8/09, Nuno Souto <> wrote: From: Nuno Souto <> Subject: Re: ** latest stable oracle 10G client To: Cc: Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 7:12 AM

Greg Rahn wrote,on my timestamp of 8/02/2009 5:20 PM:

> The reason for this is that bugs are fixed in the main code line and
> then backported to the various versions. The further away from the

And if you truly believe that, you are also a prime candidate for the bridge I got for sale.

I'm still hitting bugs in that were supposed to be fixed in 8i. How come?