Re: PL/SQL beginner

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:22:24 +0000

watchout for procedures that already 'handle' errors, esepcially those that handle them with "when others then null" a.k.a "forget anything happened, move along, these are not your errors" . You wouldn't think pl/sql developers used vb practices, but they do.

Niall

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.orawin.info