Re: Convert 2-node RAC to single instance

From: bao jiejie <>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:15:54 +0800

it sounds very nice for the request, just create a new standby and switchover to that db will fulfill all what you want, you can also switch back it if performance is not good after switch, i am not sure 9i has all the benefits as we setup DG as 10g, but it is really feasible. see Note 118409.1 please .

Thanks a lot.