Re: Executing a query for the output without doing the SQLNet round trips

From: Hemant K Chitale <>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 22:15:30 +0800

That could reduce the number of round-trips yes. But I am doing a local (BEQ) connection. Also, I really want to eliminate all round-trips but still have Oracle fetch all the rows and columns.

At 02:14 PM Tuesday, Syed Jaffar Hussain wrote:
>How about playing around with SQL *Net Packet size parameters (SDU & TDU)?
>Best Regards,
>Syed Jaffar Hussain
>Oracle Certified Master (10g)

Hemant K Chitale

"A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble." Mohandas Gandhi Quotes