RE: Weblogic information

From: Michael Fontana <mfontana_at_enkitec.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:13:45 -0600 (CST)

Oracle now owns this product as a result of it's acquisition of BEA Corporation.

I understand they intend to deprecate it at some future time as per their fusion directional documents.

I would contact your Oracle sales representative for more information. They might have some ideas as to the best technical direction in your particular case.

As a DBA, Weblogic was very simple to administer, but I've heard application developers complain about support and general buggy-ness.

Hope this helps?