deadlock trace file in weblogic environment

From: hrishy <>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:22:45 +0000 (GMT)

I am trying to troubleshoot a deadlock issue in oracle10g RAC environment using weblogic server.

I tried searching metalink but did not receive any hits for a document that can explain me how to troubleshoot a dealock issue when using weblogic.

There are 100's of messages in the alert log saying a deadlock occured but there is only one trace file why is this ? The trace files gets appended with the error messages for the dead lock.

I am attaching the sample trace file anybody knows how i can interpret the trace file.