Re: advanced security confirmation

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_cns.vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:07:55 -0500

yeah, that's in the same catagory as tcpdump. I was hoping for some v$dodad.

Jason's query is in the ballpark, but what about a session that is not your current connection? I'll be wanting to track who has not cut over before I pull the plug on clear text.

Thanks, Jason:

SQL> select sys_context('USERENV','NETWORK_PROTOCOL') from dual;

SYS_CONTEXT('USERENV','NETWORK_PROTOCOL')

tcps