Re: db_file_multiblock_read_count and 10g

From: Martin Berger <>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 06:21:06 +0100

to shorten your research a little bit,
in _db_* parameters seems not to be affected by cpu_count (up to 128 CPUs)
I run a test there and didn't find it changing: Sorry, it's not 10g. Maybe I get the resources to run it on 10gR2 also.

But I'm very interrested if the cache changes anything, especially if it's different in manual or AMM configuration.