RE: 10g - System Statistics - Quick Q

From: Newman, Christopher <cjnewman_at_uillinois.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:06:46 -0600

Thanks, I don't mean table/index stats though, only the system statistics, ie those gathered by ' execute dbms_stats.gather_system_stats('Start');'

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Newman, Christopher Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 2:55 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: 10g - System Statistics - Quick Q

Anyone know how to determine when system statistics were gathered? IE, the last time?

Thanks! - Chris

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jan 23 2009 - 16:06:46 CST

Original text of this message