/usr/lib/hpux64/dld.so: Out of memory while applying patchset on HPUX

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:26:13 +0300

We are applying patch set on HPUX 11.23 Itaninum machines. We have 4 node RAC setup. We successfully ran root102.sh on 1-3 nodes, however, when root102.sh is run on node4, it fails with '/usr/lib/hpux64/dld.so: Out of memory' error. Has any experienced the same while applying the CRS patch?
Best Regards,

Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle Certified Master (10g)
Oracle ACE
OCP 8i,9i & 10g DBA
RAC Certified Expert
Official Oracle RAC SIG Representative for Saudi Arabian region  (
I blog at
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."