RE: Question re invalid java class

From: M Rafiq <>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:42:55 -0500

$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/utlrp.sql is the best option to resolve invalid objects issue. You may run couple of times sometime to get rid of invalid objects.

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:23:34 +0100Subject: Re: Question re invalid java classFrom: ebuddelm_at_gmail.comTo: JDunn_at_sefas.comCC: John,

Have not tested it for Java, but would dbms_utility.compile_schema not do the trick? If not, I look at for other options. Kind regards,
2009/1/22 John Dunn <>

I have loaded some java jar files via loadjava

loadjava did not raise any errors, but the status of some classes is INVALID

If I compile them they compile OK and the status is Valid

Is there an easy way to recompile all java classes?

Version is Oracle 10.2