Re: Connection issues // .blocked.00d5c

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:53:30 +1100

Yes we can,

But I am sure that the rebuild stuffed something up and would really like to know what. We might have to use the band aid solution until we find the solution.

My feeling is that we need to re-install oracle.

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete
all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation