How to query data of a specific oracle data block ?

From: <j.miranda_at_sermatica.es>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 02:03:09 +0100 (CET)

Hello

We find some corrupted data blocks on a activated standby database. We marked it as corrupted with DBMS_REPAIR because standby donīt have rman backup.
I have one cold and hot backup of primary database but I canīt recover standby database block with it.
it is it posible? maybe changing incarnation ?

We need to query on primary database the data of the corrupted blocks on standby.
How can I query the table rows from a specific data block ??

thanks!