Re: Setup The Stage Area Adautostg.Pl Error Invalid Disk Inserted??

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:47:57 -0800

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 12:39 PM, dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> We tried to install Ebusiness suite version 12 on LINUX server. This is
> first time we doing that. We already download all software and unzip it on
> disk.
>
> I run "adautostg.pl" from X-Window and it ask me insert DVD. Does there
> has way I can install it from disk not insert DVD one by one?

I haven't installed 12, but have installed 11 a few times, and just this morning installed 10gAS.

If 12 works the same way, this is what you need to do:

(assuming 1.zip, 2.zip, 3.zip for demo)

i=1
for each file in 1.zip 2.zip 3.zip
do

   unzip -o file
   cp stage/disk.label stage/disk_i.label    i=i+1
done

cd stage
cp disk_1.label disk.label

Now run the installer.

When the next DVD is asked for, copy the next disk label file

HTH Jared Still