Re: Question about V$SYSMETRIC *FUTURE* dated rows

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:05:23 +0100

Hi Chris,

We had same issue with Oracle 10.2.0.2 RAC on Windows, more than a year ago. The only solution that worked for some time was restarting an instance. Unfortunately, Oracle was not able to come up with proper solution in timely manner and in the end we've just decided not to use GC for this database.

I've opened TAR and it was confirmed to be a bug 6612959 or similar, like 5880921 and I belive, that they are not fixed completely even to this day.

If you will be able to find solution to this nasty issue, could you be so kind to share it.

Best regards,
 Edgar Chupit
 callto://edgar.chupit