RE: different physical access method because of disabling Automated Memory Management?

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 05:33:02 -0500

oops. pretty sure Tanel is right. The CBO would have already picked fts (or not), not the mechanism to achieve the fts. In my prior message I think if you substitute "fts algorithm" for CBO it essentially repairs the message. Sorry for the brain cramp.

On the current cache conditions, if I read the thread correctly the poster was talking about a fresh restart. That is not a dispute of Alex's results, just ignoring cache contents for the repetitive restart test conditions.

Thanks Tanel.