Backup script runs on AIX but not on Linux

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:45:43 -0500

I've got a backup script that runs fine on AIX. I copied it over to Linux, but it doesn't work and I get the following when trying to execute it which looks like something related to the shell:

oracle:/u01/app/tools> ./Backup.sh sidnameksh: ./Backup.sh: No such file or directory

I have already:
Checked to make sure there are rwx permissions on the file Made sure that /ksh is in the /bin/ksh directory as specified by the file Checked to make sure that /bin/ksh is listed for Oracle in /etc/passwd

Any ideas?

Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. http://windowslive.com/oneline/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anywhere_122008