Re: Leap Second cause Cluster crashes for anyone?

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 10:27:53 -0600 (CST)

Not sure if there's anything here of importance, but at least you're not alone:

For the record, no reboots/crashes here on OEL 4 (Oracle + Grid Control), AIX 5.3 (Oracle, WinXP SP3 (VM w/10.2 XE), Win2K3 (non-Oracle), nor Gentoo 2.6-24 (Oracle 11.1 at home). My "modified" AppleTV did seem to bounce, but that's not extraordinary.