Re: Re: How to improve performance using Oracle Spatial

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_method-r.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 09:29:38 -0600

The perception that your choices are limited, though, shouldn't change how you diagnose your problem. If the only way to fix your problem ends up being an appeal to a vendor to fix something, then you still need to find the quickest way to *know* that this is what you need to do.

Cary Millsap
http://method-r.com
http://carymillsap.blogspot.com