Re: Leap Second cause Cluster crashes for anyone?

From: Bjoern Rost <>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 15:35:25 +0100

Hi Rajesh

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 15:00, wrote:
> Nothing in the CRS logs. The OS logs have no messages except for
> Solaris booting up again. For clusters where we had changed the css
> diagwait to 13, no such issues.
> Anyone else experience this?

We *might*. I am chasing some crash/reboot issues in a sol10 x64 cluster that I couldn't explain so far. nothing in crs logs, nothing in syslog/messages. Both machines use ntp to update local time. How do I change diagwait?

But then again, i have another (very similar) cluster that does not show these problems.