Re: Suspended sessions in 10g

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:11:13 -0800 (PST)

Resumable space allocation (management in 9i I think) ? Is the resumable_timeout parameter set? It is supposed to default to 0.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now... Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)