RE: partation, table and tablespaces

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:49:00 -0500

Subodh,

Look at the "CREATE TABLE" documentation. It's very easy to do what you want to do.

Tom

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Subodh Deshpande Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:38 AM To: ORACLE-L
Subject: partation, table and tablespaces

hi,

is it possible to create a single table with partations in different tablespaces, as per my understanding other IOT we can not assign multiple tablespaces for a single partationed table.

e.g requirement is -- a is table will have a1,a2,a3 partations in aa1, aa2, aa3 tablesapces