RE: I'm an Oracle ACE Award Winner now !

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:37:11 -0500

Sabdar,

    Congratulations as well. Seems that every once in a while those folks in the high towers look upon us ants with some respect. You've obviously earned it so feel free to flaunt it.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
PAREXEL International
978.313.3426
 information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please destroy any copies, contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Syed Sabdar Hussain Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:47 PM To: Oracle List; ora-apps-dba_at_freelists.org Subject: I'm an Oracle ACE Award Winner now !

Hello

I'm pleased to inform you all that I have been awarded with an Oracle ACE this year. I'm really honor to receive this award.

Take a look at my Oracle ACE Profile - Sabdar Syed.
<http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=19297:4:3380164219065796::NO:4:P4_ID
:2521>

Leave your precious comments in my blog - Sabdar Syed's Blog
<http://sabdarsyed.blogspot.com/2008/12/im-oracle-ace-award-winner-now.h
tml>

Thanks in advance.

--