RE: lazydba gone?

From: <>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:12:32 -0500

It has been gone a lot longer than Friday. I sent out emails to someone I correspond with checking on the site dated as far back as 12/5/2008, and it had already been several days before I began inquiring.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546

[] On Behalf Of Jared Still Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: lazydba gone?

2008/12/15 Goulet, Richard <>

        Wonder if his web site is up here in the Northeast. We did have a real nasty ice storm on Friday that killed power to a number of places. Since I can find the ip address for Lazydba & ping it he might not have gotten his web server back on line.

Last time I knew, it was still in the UK.