lazydba gone?

From: McNary, Mark <>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:37:41 -0600

Is the site gone? I have been unable to access it for a while and my last email from their list was on 12/2/2008.

-Mark McNary
UMB Bank, n.a.
1008 Oak St.
Kansas City MO 64106
"We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams" ~Willy Wonka

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system. Thank you.