RE: Export import problem

From: <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:18:49 -0500

Please check the log file for ORA and or IMP errors.

Based of what little details that is here I am guessing that you have a (a)Quota or some other permission issue or (b)Imp ran out of space importing LOG segment.

Check the free space available

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Shastry(DBA) Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 1:54 PM
To: oracle-l
Subject: Export import problem

Hi all,

I have one requirement, ie. to create a schema PSI_DUP same as PSI (existing). I did export the PSI schema first and later created PSI_DUP similar to PSI. Overall schema size is showing as 10GB where as When i do export import I am not getting the import successful with warnings. Could you please help me if any suggestions?

SQL> SELECT SUM(bytes)/1024/1024/1024 AS size_gig FROM DBA_SEGMENTS WHERE OWNER= 'PSI';   SIZE_GIG

10.2319717

SQL> SELECT SUM(bytes)/1024/1024/1024 AS size_gig FROM DBA_SEGMENTS WHERE OWNER= 'PSI_DUP';   SIZE_GIG

.428199768

SQL> select sum(bytes)/1024/1024/1024 as size_gig, segment_type from dba_segments
where owner='PSI'
group by segment_type; 2 3 4

  SIZE_GIG SEGMENT_TYPE

---------- ------------------

.060081482 LOBINDEX
.151634216 NESTED TABLE

 2.0647049 TABLE
7.67707825 LOBSEGMENT SQL> select sum(bytes)/1024/1024/1024 as size_gig, segment_type from dba_segments
where owner='PSI_DUP'
group by segment_type; 2 3 4

  SIZE_GIG SEGMENT_TYPE

---------- ------------------

.011444092 LOBINDEX
.340461731 TABLE
.052452087 LOBSEGMENT
SQL> Thanks,
Ann

Please do not transmit orders or instructions regarding a UBS account by e-mail. The information provided in this e-mail or any attachments is not an official transaction confirmation or account statement. For your protection, do not include account numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords or other non-public information in your e-mail. Because the information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer if you have received this communication in error. Thank you.

UBS Financial Services Inc.

UBS International Inc.

UBS Financial Services Incorporated of Puerto Rico

UBS AG