RE: Max Logging

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:04:11 -0500

Mark had suggested you take a system state dump the next time the problem occurs and I had suggested you also take a hang analyze dump. You need to do this the next time your system experiences the problem or support will have nothing to work with. Nor for that matter do you have much to work with except you should have checked the alert log for any errors, review the trace files, if any, in the background and user dump destinations, and had the OS system error logs reviewed. Unless you find something in the trace files or logs you need the dump files to solve the problem.

  • Mark D Powell -- Phone (313) 592-5148