Re: Long-Term Archiving

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:16:27 -0800

Some of you may be interested in reading this:

*http://tinyurl.com/6352uy

*Though it could be organized better, there's some interesting info on the problems associated with archiving data in a manner that ensures it will be useful later.

One example: assuming that a backup tape will still be good 10 years from now is pretty risky

Jared Still