RE: Rman backup status question

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:39:14 -0700

Mystery solved. This is running on an "inherited" system and it turns out there is a job that runs at 3:30am that, among other things, performs a crosscheck. I simply missed that in my initial investigations. Always nice to verify that RMAN is behaving exactly the way it should.

Oh - I also got a call from my proctologist. Turns out my head is ready! :-)

-joe