RE: how many CSS deamons required per DB

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:56:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

Why not the listener from ASM home.

My reasoning is as a Operational DBA (as opposed to a application DBA in this project)i can always upgrade the ASM to the latest version in terms of patches etc and can have my listener css etc upgraded to teh latest version.

I would not be so lucky trying to wade through the beurcracry of patching the Oracle home as the databases belong to different line of Business and try to convince everybody would be tough for me

regards
Hrishy