making graphical reports from oracle metrics

From: Prem Khanna J <>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:06:09 +0530 (IST)

I was looking for a tool that would convert my oracle storage/performance metrics into a neat graphical report. And I stumbled upon tools like RRDTOOL/ORCA/GNUPLOT ... I would like to hear your expert suggestions :

  1. Which is the one that works best with oracle (I mean sqlplus and stuff)
  2. Does anyone have a simple example for configuring RRDTOOL ? That would be of great help :)

Thanks in advance.

  • Prem -