Re: High Resource consuming SQL in Statspack ?

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:11:35 -0600 (CST)

Vivek,

What time period is the snapshot for?

I've seen application running on application servers that make this call frequently.

Each execution is only about 5 milliseconds but there are over 13,000 executions. It the snapshot time period is something like 2 hours then I would conclude that the % of total is high because not much else is happening and it's nothing to worry about.

Keith