Error running autotrace

From: Dennis Williams <>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:04:34 -0600

I'm trying to run autotrace. The database is On one database this ran fine with me doing nothing. On two other databases, I get the following error.

SP2-0618: Cannot find the Session Identifier. Check PLUSTRACE role is enabled
SP2-0611: Error enabling STATISTICS report I have read the SQLPLUS manual, and Googled online for this error. I have dropped and recreated the PLUSTRACE role and granted it to the schema where I want to run this.
No luck.

Can anyone think of what I may be overlooking?

Dennis Williams