Re: High Resource consuming SQL in Statspack ?

From: Nigel Thomas <nigel.cl.thomas_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:53:09 +0000

Vivek

You can look into V$SESSION at columns MACHINE and PROGRAM which should identify the source of the SQL - ie is it from the application server. You can also check whether the statement is recursive (by tracing - I don't think this is recorded in statspack or in V$ tables). It could be called by a stored proc/function itself called from JDBC.

Regards Nigel