Re: OEM Grid Report Q - 10.2

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:29:41 -0600 (CST)

If you look at the definition of the "Non-Default Initialization Parameters" SQL in the report you copied, it's filtering on the user's DB selection. Since you're looking for all DBs to be included, you could replace this:

s.target_guid = ??EMIP_BIND_TARGET_GUID??

s.target_type = 'oracle_database' your copy of the report. This most likely won't get you exactly what you're looking for, but perhaps it's a step in the right direction.