Re: Use MV to convert 9i to 10g

From: bao jiejie <baojiejie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:19:49 +0800

sorry, i do not have streetwise experience on it. but i think you can do using Logical stand as solution, using log miner technical, but you need pay attention the copied tables need follow oracle restrict.

please give us a hint while you get solution from oracle support :)

--

Best regards,
Yours sincerely House
baojiejie_at_gmail.com