Re: ORA-04030 beating

From: Darrell Landrum <>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:05:48 -0600

I've been putting information into different e-mail threads, the Oracle SR and status updates, so please pardon if I repeat any information here.
The listener has gotten a lot of attention. I may not have posted this yet but we started out with the listener running from one oracle home (the ASM oracle home, which is, restarted it several times to satisfy different parties that it had been restarted after ulimits were verified, then reconfigured it completely to run from the database oracle home which is also I've also had one person recommend trying a rebuild and patch to and see how that works out. They have a similar RAC build at on the same type of hardware and don't have this issue. Tempting, hmm ...