Re: ORA-04030 beating

From: Paul G Parker <parkerpg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 23:19:26 -0500

I don't think this made it to the list. Trying again

Darrell,
Since this appears to be related to those sessions connected through the listener, was the listener started by Oracle when the ulimit was set to unlimited? The spawned listener processes inherits the settings which were in effect at the time when the listener was started, so if the ulimit settings were modified subsequently to the listener start, the old limits are still in effect. Maybe worth a check?

Paul