Oracle Press - 10g Cert book corrections?

From: dave <david.best_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:35:22 -0500

Hey all,

  I am using the Oracle Press book Oracle Database 10g, OCP Certification all-in-one exam guide to help me study for the exam. I'm just wondering if there is a publish list of mistakes in the book, especially the chapter review question/answers.

For example, one question:

You issed the URL http://127.0.0.1:5550/em and recevied an error. What could be the problem? (Choose three correct answers.)

A.  You have not started the Database Listener
B.  You have no started the dbconsole
C.  The dbconsole is running on a different port.
D. You are not logged onto the database server node.
E. You have not started the Grid Control agent.
F.  You have not started the database.

They say the answer is B, C, D... I can see B, C but D?

tnx