Re: who created the table?

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:23:13 -0500

If you want to know in the future, I think the audit events can capture that information for you, but you'd have to enable auditing and then AUDIT CREATE TABLE; As for hindsight, it may be possible to find out with logminer, but I'm not positive on that. I agree--the data dictionary isn't going to help you at all (except aud$, if enabled).

Dan