Re: Unable to reach the node1 in RAC while installing crs

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:16:02 -0500

Can you also ping rac1-priv and rac2-priv from each node? Can you provide the text of the error from the installer's logfile just to be sure it isn't reporting a "bad" message?

Also, on windows, you have to make sure that the passwords are the same on each node, so make sure you've done that too.

Dan