Fw: Table last access date?

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:00:23 -0800 (PST)

Version??? If you are using 9i and later look at fine grained auditing. I believe this will give you just what you are looking for.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now... Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)