URGENT - nid and duplication issues

From: <jo_holvoet_at_amis.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:16:58 +0100

Hi all,

sorry for the urgent flag but I have the following problem (and lots of people screaming at me):

9.2.0.8 on Solaris
Duplicated a DB. Before the duplication was finished, ran out of archived redo logs needed to succesfully finish.

According to R. Freeman's book, I could apply these afterwards (which I did, succesfully) and then run NID.

This fails with NID-00131 : controlfile is not current.

Trying to recreate then fails with mismatches between the duplicated DB name and the source DB name which is still in the headers ...

HELP ! mvg/regards

Jo