RE: OT: A Holiday gift to yourself: Oracle Training for next year!

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:09:44 -0500

I think it is too early to tell. Most of the players were recruited by the prior coaching team under Carr and as such were recruited with the prior offensive and defensive philosophies in mind. Coach R did not have very good first seasons at two prior schools either, but at both schools he was able to generate some success in the following seasons. I am unsure if the Big Ten late fall weather (rain, snow, wind) will be conducive to the spread offense.

  • Mark D Powell -- Phone (313) 592-5148