Re: Q: can I find from standby db which db is the primary

From: David Ballester <ballester.david_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:15:07 +0100

El lun, 17-11-2008 a las 16:48 +0200, Amihay Gonen escribió:
> Hi ,
>

> Is anyone know if there any query which can give me who is the
> primary db ( or tnsnames) . our version is 10.2 .
>

> Thanks
>

> Amihay Gonen,
>
> DBA

Do you wanna know what instance is in standby mode or from the point of view of the standby database, who is his primary?

If #1, has been answered previously

if #2

show parameter fal ?

Fal_server will tell you where ( via tnsnames.ora resolution ) your standby will claim for missing archives if exists any gap

D.