Re: object privilege granted to public a sox problem? (and others)

From: William Robertson <william_at_williamrobertson.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:12:35 +0000

The whole point of ALL_TABLES is that it shows you all the tables that you have privileges to see. If you have been granted suitable privileges on a table in another schema then you have every right to see its definition. If you do not have privileges then it won't be listed. Taking away ALL_TABLES entirely makes no sense.

Show the auditors the source code, I'm sure they'll understand ;)