Re: Huge MMON traces

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:04:38 -0700

Ouch!  Didn't see the part where you said that you had already removed
the files.

Since its development, how about finding out if the entire instance will shutdown if the MMON process is killed?  Or if, like the job-queue processes and px-worker processes, they'll just restart themselves?  I have the feeling that any process named "xMON" will kill the instance if they are killed, but what the heck?  As my teenagers say, "JK!  LOL!"...

Hand, Michael T wrote:
Tim, Martin,

Unfortunately the suggestions require knowing the filenames that were
deleted.  I would have to guess what the PID was as I didn't take note
when I rm'ed them.  I think I'm up the creek, but fortunately, this is a
development system.  Will do some more digging.

Thanks,
Mike