RE: running UTLRP.sql

From: Bellows, Bambi \(Comsys\) <bbel5_at_allstate.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:19:04 -0600

Or you could just grant the underlying privileges...

The only thing I've run into so far that really *does* require a DBA account (and maybe other people have run into others) are jobs which require the truncation of tables from a schema which does not own those tables... seems you just can't grant that right. Well, maybe you can now, that *was* years ago... Still...

HTH, Bambi.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of SHEEHAN, JEREMY Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 10:06 AM To: John.Fedock_at_us.kline.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: running UTLRP.sql

Why not just create a job that runs this periodically? You can run it every 3 hours and have it run by a generic sysdba account.

Jeremy