Re: Killed session

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:36:31 -0600

I have seen a very similar issue on , Solaris 8, and it was a bug that we had to patch for.

Check metalink Bug #6279479 "Index Rollback taking too long to complete/hang" . I'm not sure if this is your issue, but it may be. Unfortunately, the only way we had of clearing it was to shutdown the database.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your