How to use Oracle Spatial with synonyn

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 22:47:48 -0200

Hi friends,

  I would like to know if everyone has or had experience using Oracle Spatial with synonyn.
  For example, I have a schema (SCHEMA1) where I have created my tables.   I have another schema (SCHEMA2) that has a synonyn pointed to tables at SCHEMA1. Note, the table has SDO_GEOMETRY and spatial index.   When I run a package connected as SCHEMA2 to insert data, the Oracle generate error because it does not recognize the spatial index created in the SCHEMA1.
 I also applied grant SELECT on spatial indexes to SCHEMA2.

 Any idea to solve this issue.

Best Regards
Eriovaldo